Sunday, May 28, 2017

The Road to Slaying God : Chapter 7

Greetings, 


 "Hello guys! I'm Artcore. Well, this is my first approach in translating Chinese novels.I'll be translating the novel "The Road to Slaying God" from now on. I've found that chapter one to chapter six has already been translated so i'll be translating from chapter seven.


 I've been learning Chinese for almost a year now. Hope you'll like my dedication towards this work.I'll be posting  chapters as much as i can.


Here is the link to the 1st regular chapter of the week:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking up this novel ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thank you so much for picking up the novel, hope you continue as long as you can!! The novel is pretty good, so I very recommend new readers to read this good novel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete