Wednesday, January 3, 2018

The Road To Slaying God: Chapter 40


Hey Guys!!! Artcore here!!!

Here is the link to the new chapter: CHAPTER 40

P.S. If you haven't noticed yet... I have opened a Patreon account so i can release the chapters faster and you can get early access... Please support me guys... any small help will be a lot to me... and I can have motivation for further translation... Phew, translating is a really hard job...
Here is the link to my patreon account: https://www.patreon.com/crazytranslation

You gain early access up to 7 chapters in advance per week along with the 4  regular chapters(3 or 4.. i'm posting in alternate days so sometimes it's 3 ..☺)..i.e a total of 11 chapters per week ...😱😱😱

Thank you in advance.... I am really grateful for your support.....
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment