Thursday, February 22, 2018

Emptiness

Someone: I was so mad yesterday. I switched off my phone for 5 hours so that no one could reach me even if they tried.

Inside my head: Well, I could leave mine with the loudest ringtone for months and still no one would call...


Someone: Hey!! Call me if you need me!! I'll make my time for you!!!

Inside my head: No, you won't! You're just saying it like everyone else does,out of courtesy. You will disappear in the end like everyone else does!! But still I'm gonna nod my head as if i believe you.


Someone: Hey! I made these for you!! Thought you might cheer up a little!!

Inside my head: Why are you being so nice to me? What's your motive? What do you want from me?


Someone:Hey! Let's be friends!!

Inside my head: For how long??


Someone: My biggest fear is to lose my love. What's your's?

Inside my head: Probably of never being happy or loved, and die alone..


5 comments:

  1. I don't even know what to answer to that question

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey what's up??
    I've been waiting for you to update for months now.. Exactly 3 months.. All o can say about your problem is think positive dude be a little shameless and dont care about other about what other people say.. Do things that will make you happy instead of thinking negative things.. It may take alot of effort, alot of courage but you have to face that problem someday.. So if you want to solve it why not now??

    This is not for courtesy I've been there before. Cheers🍻

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Artcore. I can totaly relate to the thoughts incide your head you have written. Have been in a same emotional swamp. Know how it feels. The only way out is to have some love for yourself. Even people with a big social circle can feel insecure about the same problems. Nothing except loneliness is eternal. In fact loneliness is a faithfull companion of every human and it is the only thing that will follow you to your death. It is a natural thing and there is nothing bad about it. Change the way you think, start loving yourself, learn how to be at peace with your own thoughts and live your own life. You don't need to look for others to prove your worth. You are already invaluable. Care for yourself and care for other people (especially if they are important to you). So cheer up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you okay? I don't know if this is a suicide message or something but just know that hope is never lost. So long as you are alive there is hope. Hope for change. Time never stops and change has always followed the times. So even though I know this comment is really late, but I still want you to know that things can change with effort and if you ever find something you don't want to change just use your own two hands to keep it in place. Sometimes having faith in yourself is more important than any support someone else can give you. Hope your fine.

    ReplyDelete